Key Scriptures: Genesis 1-2:24
In just six days, God made everything in the world. He made a perfect place to live, and then he made his most special creation—humans. God made us in His image to rule his creation. God created us for a reason. After he made everything, God rested.
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”Genesis 1:1
Through the Week
Think of ways your family can worship God as you go through your week.
- First, talk about worship. Worship is one way to relate to God, by doing things we know he likes or that help others see how awesome he is.
- Look through your plans for tomorrow. What’s on everyone’s plate? Brainstorm together about how you can worship God as you do those things.
- Write your ideas on a calendar or planner, or put them as reminders in your phones.
- Pray about your plans.
- Each day, come back together and report how you worshipped God that day. Then plan for the next day.
- Talk about why worship is an important part of the reason God created us.