Key Scriptures: Genesis 15
Abram is an old man with no children. But God makes an amazing promise: to give him more descendants than there are stars in the sky. Wow! Abram believed God, and God kept his promise. God keeps his promises to us, too.
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”Genesis 1:1
Family Together Time
Spend time looking at the stars as a reminder that God keeps his promises to us.
- Go outside with your family on a clear night.
- If the weather isn’t cooperative or you live in a bright city, look up pictures of the night sky online instead.
- Talk about which constellations, if any, you recognize.
- Make up your own constellations based on what pictures you see in the stars.
- Try to count all the stars you see.
- Try to name all the ways God has kept his promises to your family.